2019 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Got home from work and just turned on the TV, which happened to be stuck on NFL Network and they had their equivalent of the daily news show on, which I have never ever watched.

After listening to it in the background and actually getting my attention distracted from what I was doing, all I can say is holy sheep shit.

They were running through the topics of the day and so on, but damn, they have some stupid shit analysis on there.

It is dumbed down shit that drives the entire monster that is the NFL.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Siberia. I love it.
:lol I was thinking, "You want a trade? Fine. We'll send you to one of the most miserable cold weather NFL cities in the country to a team that has made the playoffs once in the 21st century. Enjoy!"

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
:lol I was thinking, "You want a trade? Fine. We'll send you to one of the most miserable cold weather NFL cities in the country to a team that has made the playoffs once in the 21st century. Enjoy!"
Exactly. Few places (if any) could be worse than Buffalo right now. Even Cleveland of all places is a better landing spot.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Exactly. Few places (if any) could be worse than Buffalo right now. Even Cleveland of all places is a better landing spot.
Rapoport shit the bed with this one. That trade was only discussed and basically died mid-week per Schefter.

An interesting side note, Bills S Jordan Poyer's wife cheated on him with Brown.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

What a pretentious douchebag.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

If I am the Eagles, I say fuck you and your stupid baby shoulder pads.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
All I know if I were the Steelers, I am shitting my pants right now. He has all but destroyed his marketability.
Isn't his contract for another two-three years, $20-$30M? They're lucky they could get anyone to take that on for a 30 YO receiver who thinks his shit don't stink.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Rapoport shit the bed with this one. That trade was only discussed and basically died mid-week per Schefter.

An interesting side note, Bills S Jordan Poyer's wife cheated on him with Brown.
Yeah, leave it to Crapreport to post a bullshit story. Old habits die hard, I guess.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

The trade makes sense, Cleveland has Zeitler's heir on their roster and they get a bookend for Garrett. Basically a salary swap that fills team needs.

The Giants come out well here as they only need a RT and their OL becomes pretty solid.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
The Giants center is a JAG, Solder is 31 and declining, and of course they don't have an RT. Sure their OL will be better than the dogshit that it has been, perhaps it will even be "good" for a short stretch, but it's not like it's going to be a dominant group for years on end.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Giants center is a JAG, Solder is 31 and declining, and of course they don't have an RT. Sure their OL will be better than the dogshit that it has been, perhaps it will even be "good" for a short stretch, but it's not like it's going to be a dominant group for years on end.
That is assuming they stand pat, which I doubt they will.

Get them a good C out of the draft and a right tackle, they can have a respectable OL.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Teams are cutting and giving away talent today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom