2019 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Looks like there is good compensation to be had.

As usual, nothing happening on our part.
There have been five offensive lineman traded in the past two days. None of them from the Cowboys.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
There have been five offensive lineman traded in the past two days. None of them from the Cowboys.
I would have liked to have traded an Olineman, too. Before. But with the uncertainty of McGovern entering the season, I'd just as soon hang on to a guy like Su'a-filo for depth. Having a capable backup is more important to me than a 6th or 7th round draft pick.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I would have liked to have traded an Olineman, too. Before. But with the uncertainty of McGovern entering the season, I'd just as soon hang on to a guy like Su'a-filo for depth. Having a capable backup is more important to me than a 6th or 7th round draft pick.
Yeah depends what you're getting. A seventh round pick doesn't get me jazzed for a guy we might need. If it's a guy we are cutting I would but otherwise I just keep the depth.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah depends what you're getting. A seventh round pick doesn't get me jazzed for a guy we might need. If it's a guy we are cutting I would but otherwise I just keep the depth.
Of course depth is better than a 7th, but some of these players are being moved for multiple picks in the 5th and 6th. If someone offers something like that, I think harder about it.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Of course depth is better than a 7th, but some of these players are being moved for multiple picks in the 5th and 6th. If someone offers something like that, I think harder about it.
Yeah I'd love to have an extra fifth. I think we actually do well picking in those rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom