X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rev View Post
    He says his twitter account was hacked but I wished it were true.

The wailing from Booze and Iamtdg would be lots of laughs.
    Offset by ejaculus from John Madden

Comment

• Comment

• 2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by jsmith6919 View Post
          Holy shit, that is terrible.
          2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• This is a dumbass idea.
                  2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post

This is a dumbass idea.
                    Yeah no thanks. Could you imagine having to use your backup QB for two games at the end of the season. Laughable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post

Yeah no thanks. Could you imagine having to use your backup QB for two games at the end of the season. Laughable.
                      While I hate this idea, I doubt anybody would save the end of the season before they started playing their reserves. I'm pretty sure they'd play them throughout the season when supposed easier games showed up on the schedule.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoDak View Post

While I hate this idea, I doubt anybody would save the end of the season before they started playing their reserves. I'm pretty sure they'd play them throughout the season when supposed easier games showed up on the schedule.
                        Probably, but would you really do that with your QB? And if you bench a player for 2 games midseason and they get hurt and miss 2 games you just fucked yourself.

Comment

Probably, but would you really do that with your QB? And if you bench a player for 2 games midseason and they get hurt and miss 2 games you just fucked yourself.
                          Well, that's just a chance you'd have to take if this stupid rule passes. Would you rather play your back ups (especially your QB) during an early/midseason game against an easier opponent, or "save" him for a tougher season ending opponent when you might be fighting for you playoff life?

Comment

• Originally posted by NoDak View Post

Well, that's just a chance you'd have to take if this stupid rule passes. Would you rather play your back ups (especially your QB) during an early/midseason game against an easier opponent, or "save" him for a tougher season ending opponent when you might be fighting for you playoff life?
                            I'm sure you'd see some of both. Some teams would would throw away 2 games with all backups while others would try to spread out their losses over the course of the season. Either way you're basically diminishing the talent on the field for the sake of getting 2 extra games. It's stupid and would just create an additional annoying novelty.

Comment

I'm sure you'd see some of both. Some teams would would throw away 2 games with all backups while others would try to spread out their losses over the course of the season. Either way you're basically diminishing the talent on the field for the sake of getting 2 extra games. It's stupid and would just create an additional annoying novelty.
                              It would also piss off fans if they buy tickets to see a certain player and they end up being inactive.

Comment

• Originally posted by boozeman View Post

It would also piss off fans if they buy tickets to see a certain player and they end up being inactive.
                                No kidding. Could you imagine if you bought tickets before the season and planned a big family vacation to watch the game. And you get there and the Cowboys make Zeke a healthy scratch. It would just be stupid. Luckily it will never pass.

Plus they would have to expand roster sizes to accommodate all the players sitting out of games. In the end you make your product worse but you've got more of the product to sell essentially. It's like calling 2 preseason games regular season games and charging fans for them.

Comment

Working...
                                X