Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Meanwhile, Hill is doing jack and shit.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Yep, that pick was a bad one from the get go.

Oh well. Can't get them all right. It's tough when a message board can see the right pick though.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yep, that pick was a bad one from the get go.

Oh well. Can't get them all right. It's tough when a message board can see the right pick though.
For all the praise McClay seems to get, if Hill does not pan out, then maybe they need to stop paying attention to what Old Marinelli wants. Because Charlton is a certified bust and Hill is showing quite a few of the tell-tale signs.

I am a firm believer that if a player is going to be truly special, they show it early.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
For all the praise McClay seems to get, if Hill does not pan out, then maybe they need to stop paying attention to what Old Marinelli wants. Because Charlton is a certified bust and Hill is showing quite a few of the tell-tale signs.

I am a firm believer that if a player is going to be truly special, they show it early.
You mean that leg cramps on the very first day doesn't inspire confidence?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Yeah I was never a Hill fan and I hated how Marinelli and his story somehow pushed the guy to the front. Seems like when we stick with McClays strategy of drafting it works well. When we start branching out and getting guys pet cats we get our busts.

I hope Hill shows something in preseason. Practices aren't always the best way to show off Dlineman. But I've got my doubts as well. At this point I'm hoping he proves me wrong.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
He's one of the best wrs in the game, I bet Goodell ends up giving him an exception for the helmet

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
He's one of the best wrs in the game, I bet Goodell ends up giving him an exception for the helmet
Then Tom Brady, Jason Witten and others have a case. They complied with the rules and are dealing with their new helmets.

Seriously, I think something is really wrong mentally with this guy if that is that much of a big deal to him.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Then Tom Brady, Jason Witten and others have a case. They complied with the rules and are dealing with their new helmets.

Seriously, I think something is really wrong mentally with this guy if that is that much of a big deal to him.
I must have missed them saying anything about it :shrug

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Witten made a big deal about it coming back. His helmet had a name.

You call yourself a Cowboys fan, you poser?
He named his helmet? :lol

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
He named his helmet? :lol
Betsy. There is some feel good story about why, his hometown or something.

But it i bet it actually was named after the first girl that gave him a hummer. I guarantee it.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Betsy. There is some feel good story about why, his hometown or something.

But it i bet it actually was named after the first girl that gave him a hummer. I guarantee it.
Oh definitely, no bet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom