Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
McAfee has a great personality. I think he'll definitely liven up the booth. He's the complete opposite of Witten.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
The Dolphins fired their OL coach one week into camp because the OL has struggled during practices since his arrival.

I guess you can give them credit for pulling the plug early on a failing experiment but shouldn't his flaws have stood out during the research and interview process?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Dolphins fired their OL coach one week into camp because the OL has struggled during practices since his arrival.

I guess you can give them credit for pulling the plug early on a failing experiment but shouldn't his flaws have stood out during the research and interview process?
There are contractual stuff that might have played into it.

And just look at Dallas with last year with Paul Alexander. Maybe it is smarter to make it so now versus later.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
McAfee has a great personality. I think he'll definitely liven up the booth. He's the complete opposite of Witten.
I really really can’t wait to hear him call a game. He is hilarious.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I really really can’t wait to hear him call a game. He is hilarious.
He isn't related to the whale fucker McAfee is he?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Sometimes I really hate you.

It's especially painful because he is the guy I really wanted in the second round.
I have a feeling this one is going to ache and throb for a while. Just like Taco Charlton instead of T.J. Watt.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I would have probably taken Nasir Adderly, but yeah, Thornhill would have been fine too.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I would have probably taken Nasir Adderly, but yeah, Thornhill would have been fine too.
I hope once the bullets start flying we feel better about the Hill pick. But Thornhill could have stepped in immediately and been an excellent starter here. Instead I'm just going to hope Hill actually gets decent reps at DT.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I didn't even know ESPN had Thursday night games this year. That sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom