2019 Coaching Carousel Thread

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Smitty

DCC 4Life
How do you choose to go professionally by Jim Bob Cooter? Why wouldn't you go by James Cooter? Robert Cooter? Come on.

Cotton

Staff member
How do you choose to go professionally by Jim Bob Cooter? Why wouldn't you go by James Cooter? Robert Cooter? Come on.
I don't know, but I love it. :lol

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I can't stop watching it. :lol
We were both laughing at it last night. Watched with sound for the first time this morning. The damn taco was funny enough.

Cotton

Staff member

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
:lol that's terrible because he obviously has an eye disorder.
Reminded me of one of those toy dolls from back in the day with plastic eyes and a little black pellet (the pupil) rolling around inside. :lol

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Bringing in the OC from one of the NFL's worst offenses to fix the Green Bay offense.

That's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it pays off for them.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bringing in the OC from one of the NFL's worst offenses to fix the Green Bay offense.

That's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it pays off for them.

Yeah but in all fairness Blake Bortles is a huge liability.

D

Deuce

Yeah but in all fairness Blake Bortles is a huge liability.
That’s what everyone who don’t want Jags games consistently says.

Nevermind their lack of more than 1 good OL, pissy running game that’s actually better without their primadonna RB and having no WRs that’s even close to a legit #1.

Their handling of offensive personnel is the worst in the league by far.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Nevermind their lack of more than 1 good OL, pissy running game that’s actually better without their primadonna RB and having no WRs that’s even close to a legit #1.

Bortles looks like he can barely throw a spiral half the time.

But yes, they lacked talent on offense this season as well. Of course even if they had some talent I'm not sure you'd know. Because Bortles is that bad.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Dont die on this hill...

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Dont die on this hill...
No shit. That excuse of 'don’t watch Jags games consistently' might fly around here, but what about the people that watch and comment on football games for a living? Pretty much every commentator you'll find says the same things about Bortles. We may say he's trash, and they say basically the same thing in a nicer, more PC way.

Dak Prescott has his his fair share of detractors on this board. But is there anybody here that would take Blake Bortles over him? Besides deuce, that is?

D

Deuce

No shit. That excuse of 'don’t watch Jags games consistently' might fly around here, but what about the people that watch and comment on football games for a living? Pretty much every commentator you'll find says the same things about Bortles. We may say he's trash, and they say basically the same thing in a nicer, more PC way.

Dak Prescott has his his fair share of detractors on this board. But is there anybody here that would take Blake Bortles over him? Besides deuce, that is?
I don’t know which I would take over the other. Blake sure as shit wouldn’t hesitate to move in the pocket to buy time or take off to extend drives.

Give him some all pro OL, Zeke and Amari to work with and then be the judge.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don’t know which I would take over the other. Blake sure as shit wouldn’t hesitate to move in the pocket to buy time or take off to extend drives.

Give him some all pro OL, Zeke and Amari to work with and then be the judge.
He would still struggle to get to 60% completions. I know you think everyone else doesn't watch him as much as you. But maybe you're just blinded by what he did for you in college? I'll be surprised if Bortles is anything more than a backup next season.

Top Bottom