Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by boozeman View Post
      Next week, the Dolphins will probably announce Kris Richard and it doesn’t matter who the Bengals announce because the guy will fail, anyway.
      No Pat McQuistan = No Super Bowl. It's that simple.

Comment

Man there have been some really fucking shitty, recycled coaches being hired.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BipolarFuk View Post
            Man there have been some really fucking shitty, recycled coaches being hired.
            Indeed. But, there have also been a few of the (expected) knee jerk, young guy hires, as team pile on and try to replicate what the Rams did with Sean McVay.
            No Pat McQuistan = No Super Bowl. It's that simple.

Comment

2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

Why wouldn’t they allow Kingsbury hire a DC.
                Since Day One

Comment

Originally posted by L.T. Fan View Post
                  He could have been in on the discussions.
                  #Fire Garrett

Comment

I think he track record at Texas Tech speaks to the fact he doesn't know a damn thing about defense.

And I don't think the Cardinals care because they are already orchestrating the hires.

In fact, I think a lot of teams are bowing up in their front offices.

Ruhle told the Jets to eff off because they wanted to pick his staff for him.

That just tells me that the old upper NFL brass is even more emboldened to their own special brand of stupid.

They are making dumb decisions which honestly can be blamed on the failing inexperienced HC.

Not a single GM was fired league-wide.

That just means you have the same stupid fuckers making stupid decisions and they don't feel accountable.

As far as Kingsbury, LaFleur, Zac Taylor...it is getting sad.

Hire young offensive whiz, then get some veteran DC for him.

Would be cool and all if McVay had actually won a damn thing.

Comment

I think it speaks to how hard it is to find and keep a brilliant offensive mind in the NFL. Teams figure it's much easier to find a competant defensive coordinator than it is to find an offensive coordinator who won't bolt for a head coaching job in a heart beat.

Comment

Comment

By

I think he track record at Texas Tech speaks to the fact he doesn't know a damn thing about defense.

And I don't think the Cardinals care because they are already orchestrating the hires.

In fact, I think a lot of teams are bowing up in their front offices.

Ruhle told the Jets to eff off because they wanted to pick his staff for him.

That just tells me that the old upper NFL brass is even more emboldened to their own special brand of stupid.

They are making dumb decisions which honestly can be blamed on the failing inexperienced HC.

Not a single GM was fired league-wide.

That just means you have the same stupid fuckers making stupid decisions and they don't feel accountable.

That my guess as well. The front offices are taking back control of staffing.
                          Since Day One

Comment

By

That my guess as well. The front offices are taking back control of staffing.
                            I will be shocked if any of them are successful. Coaching staffs need chemistry.

Comment

I will be shocked if any of them are successful. Coaching staffs need chemistry.
                              It's an idiotic idea. Hire the head coach and let him assemble his staff.
                              2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post

It's an idiotic idea. Hire the head coach and let him assemble his staff.
                                Do you think Kingsbury has the expertise and network to do the primary hiring of the staff at the pro level?
                                Since Day One

Comment

Working...
                                X