Anthony "Carlos Danger" Weiner does it again.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
New York City Mayoral Candidate Anthony Weiner campaigns in Harlem – May 23, 2013

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork/AP) — Mayoral candidate and former U.S. Rep. Anthony Weiner responded apologetically Tuesday, following revelations of another alleged cybersex relationship.

A woman claimed anonymously this week to the gossip site “The Dirty” that she exchanged lewd photos and had explicit phone conversations with Weiner after the scandal that led him to resign from Congress in 2011.

The woman told the Web site she was 22 when Weiner began the online relationship. Site editor Nik Ritchie wrote that the woman claimed Weiner and the woman “had a relationship for six months, and she believed they were in love.”

Weiner allegedly used the pseudonym “Carlos Danger” in the conversations, the Web site reported.

She claimed that Weiner offered to help her get a condo in the fashionable South Loop section of Chicago “without me asking,” according to “The Dirty.”

The site published a censored picture allegedly supplied by the woman, which she claimed was of Weiner’s genitals.

“I was young and dumb,” the woman told the site. “I just want people to really know he’s lying when he acts like he has changed.”

Weiner, who has been leading in most polls among the Democratic candidates for mayor, released a statement Tuesday in response to the latest revelations.

“I said that other texts and photos were likely to come out, and today they have. As I have said in the past, these things that I did were wrong and hurtful to my wife and caused us to go through challenges in our marriage that extended past my resignation from Congress. While some things that have been posted today are true and some are not, there is no question that what I did was wrong,” Weiner said in his statement. “This behavior is behind me. I’ve apologized to Huma and am grateful that she has worked through these issues with me and for her forgiveness. I want to again say that I am very sorry to anyone who was on the receiving end of these messages and the disruption that this has caused. As my wife and I have said, we are focused on moving forward.”

Weiner did not address when the newly-revealed exchange happened.

Shortly after Weiner released his statement, a fellow Democratic mayoral candidate was quick to say the former congressman should drop out of the race.

“From the moment he entered the race, I’ve said that Tony Weiner was unfit to serve as Mayor of our great city. Today, that is clearer than ever,” wrote candidate and former City Councilman Sal Albanese.

Albanese accused Weiner of having a track record of “misleading” constituents, and “just 49 days before the election, he admits that he mislead us again.

“Unfortunately, my other opponents have danced around the issue,” he said in the statement. “I’m not going to do that. I’m calling for Anthony Weiner to do right by New Yorkers and withdraw from the race.”

Weiner resigned from Congress in June 2011 after tweeting a lewd picture of himself and lying about his account being hacked. He later admitted trading inappropriate messages with several women.

In announcing his run for mayor this past spring, Weiner admitted to “making mistakes and letting many people down.”

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/07/23/weiner-i-am-very-sorry-for-latest-sexting-revelations/

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
Best name... Ron Mexico, or Carlos Danger?

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
I can only aspire to his level of pervosity and having a name that is slang for a penis.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Legally changing my name to "Carlos Danger" flashed in my mind for a second.

Jiggyfly

Banned
The craziest thing is that his wife is crazy hot, she must not be freaky enough.:lol

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The craziest thing is that his wife is crazy hot, she must not be freaky enough.:lol
Dude...you have a funny definition of "crazy hot"...

To me, he's a hook-nosed freaky looking dork, but they fit each other.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
She's ok. Attractive enough. But certainly not "crazy hot".

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
Anyone standing next to that troll has their attractiveness increased by a factor of 10^3

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Weiner!!!!!

DAMN!11!!!11!!

Stay Down!!!11111!!!!!!!1!1!!!

dallen

Senior Tech
I preferred: "Pressure mounts on Weiner to pull out"

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
That's not a great pic, but I've seen some of her where she looks stunning.

Top Bottom