Dallas News: Our favorite Dallas Cowboys YouTube videos

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Our favorite Dallas Cowboys YouTube videos: George Teague takes out T.O.

By SportsDayDFW sports
websports@dallasnews.com
6:45 pm on June 19, 2013 |

Over the next 10 days, SportsDayDFW.com is going to feature a daily Dallas Cowboys video from YouTube.com. We’re not ranking the top 10, just giving die-hard Dallas fans something to tide them over during the football drought, which is expected to continue until the ‘Boys gather in Oxnard, Calif., for training camp.

Here’s one you’ll remember from a game in October of 2000. Former Cowboys safety George Teague takes his vengeance on then 49ers receiver Terrell Owens, who had the gall to stand and celebrate a touchdown on the star at midfield of Texas Stadium – twice.

You may remember Emmitt getting in on the action, too. Enjoy.

---------------

I still see people taking "pride" in this debacle and I don't get it.

Retards still hail George Teague as some sort of hero and that Owens "shit on the star, man!"

Owens shit on the star because we sucked and didn't have the pride to stop him. He did it because he could.

I hardly would consider this one of my favorite Cowboy moments on YouTube.

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
lol, it's embarrassing that this video is like, our greatest highlight from the last 15 years.

Lotuseater

Banned
How about Witten running down the field without a helmet? Durr.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
How about Witten running down the field without a helmet? Durr.
That was an amazing play. Homer or not, I was chest pounding after that.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I was at that game and from that dayforward I have had a total disdain for Owens.

Lotuseater

Banned
That was an amazing play. Homer or not, I was chest pounding after that.
I think every man in the free world appreciates that play. The epitome of awesomeness.

Cotton

Staff member
And, for you fags that say you didn't cheer when Teague knocked him off the star are either lying or are a much better fan than me.

That was an amazing game for me. A highlight game in some respects. Emmitt taking the ball back to the star was incredible.

WGAS what Teague ended up being, he had the balls to knock that dickhead off our star.

But, I suppose that is too zonish, huh?

Lotuseater

Banned
And, for you fags that say you didn't cheer when Teague knocked him off the star are either lying or are a much better fan than me.

That was an amazing game for me. A highlight game in some respects. Emmitt taking the ball back to the star was incredible.

WGAS what Teague ended up being, he had the balls to knock that dickhead off our star.

I see your not afraid to just dump out your purse in front of everyone.

Cotton

Staff member
I see your not afraid to just dump out your purse in front of everyone.
Coming from the biggest homer on this board. I cheered when Teague knocked him off the star. I suppose you were all "LMFAOHAHAH dumb shit fail loser shouldn't have done that".

Right.

Lotuseater

Banned
Coming from the biggest homer on this board. I cheered when Teague knocked him off the star. I suppose you were all "LMFAOHAHAH dumb shit fail loser shouldn't have done that".

Right.
Just because I don't talk about it as if I have to have box of Kleenex and a midol close to hand doesn't mean I didn't like it.

Man up.

Smitty

DCC 4Life

We got blown out in that game. I would never have called it "amazing." It was nice to see Teague hit Owens but the game was a mess.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
All I remember was Kareem Larrimore getting his ass torn up all throughout that game.

I think I read a quote way back in the day from Teague where he said something along the lines of, "oh, Larrimore's lined up against Owens again, here comes another TD."

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
We got blown out in that game. I would never have called it "amazing." It was nice to see Teague hit Owens but the game was a mess.
Yup. Charlie Garner ran for 200 yards on us or some such shit.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Emmitt taking the ball back to the star was a bit childish honestly. The diamond didn't care about the "shitting on the star, man!". Hell, it was about him too...he took his damn helmet off even.

Top Bottom