DCC Ownership Announcement

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
With Skids personal health issues concerning his wife, he has decided to give up his part of the board to me...which makes me 100% owner as of this week. I'm hoping he reconsiders when he gets his wife all healed up and back to normal, but until then the show must go on.

I have flopped around the last few days, and actually came close to just throwing in the towel and closing down the site. Bottom line is, I simply do not have the time to dedicate every day to keep this board running 24/7. In light of that, and because I want to keep the site going, I have elected to give Iamtdg 50% ownership of DCC.

Yes, I know many of you are in shock, screaming out things like "thats better than winning the fucking lottery!!!" and "who in the hell is Iamtdg" :unsure but in reality he deserves to have ownership in the board as he has done as much or more behind the scenes as anyone to keep this place going. Actually, it was a close call between Iamtdg and SBK...but luckily the coin flip went Iamtdg's way twice.

Thanks Iamtdg, you are a good egg. Use your 50% ownership for good, not evil.

:lol

Last edited:

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
You people are fucked.

data

Forbes #1
Skid, thanks for the past several years. Nice to have had stability without any reboots. Cheers to a speedy and full recovery.

DCUDoomsday

Brand New Member
Don't know any of the admins here but my condolences to Skid and Godspeed for his wife and family.

Anything I can do to help, I'm at your service.

Playmaker

Brand New Member
I know I don't post much at all, but I really appreciate all the work that goes into keeping this place up and going. Best wishes to Skids wife. And with that being said if this place went away I'd lose my mind. I visit the site at least 5 times a day.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Thanks guys. Skid and I dumped some coin in this place after we took over because we believe it's one of the best Cowboys boards out there. I didn't say the biggest because frankly that's never been our goal. We just wanted a cool place where people weren't censored and could be themselves and talk football. I think we have some damn smart guys here who know football way better than I ever will, and it helps keep the retardism (AKA Extremeskins) to a minimum.

I appreciate you guys calling the board home because at the end of the day, if no one cares if the board is here or bothers to participate...why even have a board? Obviously that's not the case and that's ultimately why I am keeping the place going.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
So who's buying the Glenlivet to celebrate? Congrats, I know people like myself have no idea what the hell you all have to do to keep this thing running, we are just glad you do.

And obviously we all know a little about what's going on with Skid's wife. Wish nothing but the best for the both of them.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Congrats Iamtdg and thanks to all behind the scenes who keep this place going. Also wish nothing but the best for you and yours Skid.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Thanks, guys. Nothing is really going to be any different than it was before. It's not the admin that makes this board, it's the members. If it weren't for you smart fuckers, we wouldn't have the best Cowboys board on the intrawebs.

Stars

DCC 4Life
I don't post a ton here, but I love reading everyone's posts. I hope Skid's wife gets better soon! Also I hope you guys never shut this site down. I shudder to think about having to go to the zone or sb nation to try to find an online home. Wading through morons and insufferable homers at those places is a scary thought. anyway, thank you again for this site. It's a great place.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Also best wishes to Skid, I sincerely hope you get through everything and can return to a normal healthy life.

Top Bottom