Great Comedians Thread

D

Deuce

I guess we don't have this thread anymore...

anyhow, Louis C.K.'s new special on HBO was great. Amazing that he can create a new hour year after year and it always kills.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Who needs a comedian thread? We have the one a only.......Jerry!

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
I love Dave Chappelle stand up, back before he went crazy.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
From George Carlin's first HBO special:

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Louie C.K.: Hilarious is on Netflix.

His best concert.

midswat

... soon
If I wasn't on my phone (read:lazy) I'd post a YouTube link to Patrice O'Neals special Ellaphant in the Room.

Comic gold.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Never gets old:

Amazing how a few are now "okay" on network TV, pops songs and in casual conversation.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Yep, Bill Cosby: Himself was great as well. People remember him for The Cosby Show but he was great at stand up well before that.

I liked Don Rickles as well but that's going back a bit for some people. He pulled no punches and had a great delivery.

dallen

Senior Tech
Yep, Bill Cosby: Himself was great as well. People remember him for The Cosby Show but he was great at stand up well before that.

I liked Don Rickles as well but that's going back a bit for some people. He pulled no punches and had a great delivery.
That Don Rickles is a potty mouth

hstour

Brand New Member
That Don Rickles is a potty mouth
Not really. Rude, Yes. But he didn't really play it "blue" as they called it.

Redd Foxx, now that was one "blue" sonofabitch. Saw him in Houston once. First thing out of his mouth was, "Hey all you white people, I f'cked your momma tonight." He was funny.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
Victor Borge was a genius. Masterful piano player and funny as could be. There's very little originality in comedy any more like that. Play classical piano and turn it into a great comedy routine. Gotta love it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom