Hoax of the Century

Kbrown

Not So New Member
"I am going to read some wackadoo's five walls of 9/11 truther text," said no sane person, ever.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Not saying I believe a lot of the truther theories, but I have zero question that we are not told the entire truth and the entire event was strategically used politically to reenergize the intrusive powers of the government.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Not saying I believe a lot of the truther theories, but I have zero question that we are not told the entire truth and the entire event was strategically used politically to reenergize the intrusive powers of the government.
Yea, I mean common sense tells you that if a huge airliner were to fly into a building only a couple stories high like the Pentagon there would be more wreckage found, and it would be obvious where the wings had made impact.

Why is that not the case at the Pentagon?

All you have is one, relatively small hole with no apparent damage done by the wings, or any apparent wreckage whatsoever.

Jon88

Banned
And to invade countries.

Jon88

Banned
Yea, I mean common sense tells you that if a huge airliner were to fly into a building only a couple stories high like the Pentagon there would be more wreckage found, and it would be obvious where the wings had made impact.

All you have is one, relatively small hole with no apparent damage done by the wings, or any apparent wreckage whatsoever.
And why is there no wreckage from flight 93 in Pennsylvania? That would be the first time ever an airliner crashed and just disappeared.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
And to invade countries.
We have always done that...didn't need to blow up an iconic building to do it. Invasion wasn't as big of a goal as it was to pad the coffers for companies like Haliburton and to strengthen the intrusive powers of the executive branch.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
We have always done that...didn't need to blow up an iconic building to do it. Invasion wasn't as big of a goal as it was to pad the coffers for companies like Haliburton and to strengthen the intrusive powers of the executive branch.
Makes you wonder when this particular event is the watershed moment that literally dominated the direction of public and foreign policy for the past 13 years, and for Lord knows how many years going forward.

Government officials have quite literally said in the last few years that their focus is more on domestic terrorists than foreign, what ramifications does that have?

How would people react to how intrusive the Government is being had it not been for this?

Jon88

Banned
They had to manufacture an excuse to invade Afghanistan and Iraq.

jeebs

Brand New Member

common sense tells me that the wings would be the first to sheer off on impact and to have the biggest explosion (leaving the least parts).

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
common sense tells me that the wings would be the first to sheer off on impact and to have the biggest explosion (leaving the least parts).
So you're telling me you think the wings, along with the rest of the plane, were completely destroyed with barely even a shred of wreckage?

Because that's exactly what it looks like in every picture ever shown.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
I think that it matters that the Pentagon is a military building that was built to withstand attack. Probably not surprising that it took less damage.

My own theory about the Pennsylvania flight is that it was shot down and the wreckage was dispersed, they just didn't want to admit afterwards that the Air Force (or ANG) fired on a civilian airliner.

jeebs

Brand New Member
I think that it matters that the Pentagon is a military building that was built to withstand attack. Probably not surprising that it took less damage.

My own theory about the Pennsylvania flight is that it was shot down and the wreckage was dispersed, they just didn't want to admit afterwards that the Air Force (or ANG) fired on a civilian airliner.
That has been my take.

Most conspiracy theories start with a government coverup, it is just rarely covering up the crazy shit the theorist come up with. Take the JFK assanation, there was a cover up. LBJ thought re Russians did it and didn't want a nuclear war over it, so he whitewashed. Now we have 20 theories about who killed JFK

Jon88

Banned

There would still be wreckage. All we have is a hole in the ground in the shape of a plane.

Top Bottom