Cowboys TE Witten confident Romo will return 'better than ever'

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Cowboys TE Witten confident Romo will return 'better than ever'

Anthony Andro

FOX Sports Southwest

APR 06, 2014 11:53a ET

FORT WORTH, Texas -- Dallas Cowboys tight end Jason Witten was at Texas Motor Speedway Sunday to watch the race and drive the pace car for the Duck Commander 500.

But of course in Texas, it's always football season.

And for the Cowboys, what they do this fall has a lot to do with how quarterback Tony Romo does in his recovery from back surgery.

His favorite target believes Romo will be just fine.

"I think he's moving good," Witten said. "He's right on track to come back better than ever I assume."

That would be a huge boost for both Witten and the Cowboys as they look to break out of their run of 8-8 seasons.

"He's recovering well and it seems like he's excited to get back and get healthy," Witten said. "I think all of us are eager to get going. I can't really speak for him but I think everything's on track and we're excited for the offseason. We know exactly what we have to do.
---------------

That's nice. His BFF thinks he's coming back better than ever.

:zzz

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Witten pumping sunshine?? How .. unlike him.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Of course that's what he said. It's his best friend. Witten isn't a medical expert. He has know idea what is going on medically. Besides I don't even care if Romo does come back better then ever. We still probably aren't anything but an 8-8 team again because I doubt you will see much difference with our offense and the defense doesn't look any better right now.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Witten isn't a medical expert. He has no idea what is going on medically.
Right. Dr Witten, please STFU and sit down. Your boy Romo is slouching toward retirement.

hstour

Brand New Member
"better than ever I assume"

"I can't really speak for him but I think everything's on track"

You guys really shouldn't let a headline that reads "Witten confident" detract you from what he actually said.

Top Bottom