Spears retiring...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Smitty will be heartbroken.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Its from Rapoport so that really means he just signed an extension.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
It's weird to me seeing guys retire who I vividly remember watching throughout their entire college career with an eye on the draft, throughout the draft process, into the league, and now out of the league.

For guys that are 98 like booze and LT I'm sure they felt this way when Red Grange retired, but now that I'm there, it's odd.

Cotton

Staff member
It's weird to me seeing guys retire who I vividly remember watching throughout their entire college career with an eye on the draft, throughout the draft process, into the league, and now out of the league.

For guys that are 98 like booze and LT I'm sure they felt this way when Red Grange retired, but now that I'm there, it's odd.
Rookie.

lostxn

DCC 4Life

He's not very old and could keep playing. I guess he has no suitors.

p1_

DCC 4Life

Feeling long in the tooth are we?

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Retirement shouldn't be a surprise since this would have been his 10th season.

Oh yeah, he also *really sucks*.

Cotton

Staff member
Top Bottom