Welcome to the DCC

Carp

DCC 4Life
Newcomers...glad that you joined the DCC and look forward to reading your posts. When you have time, introduce yourself and tell us a little about your posting history. It can get a little rough in here, but there is no better Cowboys board out there.

DCC Staff

PS--if you do not pick an avatar for yourself, one will be chosen for you.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I am Iamtdg. The DCC pretty much encompasses my posting career. I spent half my rookie season on an ESPN before being traded to the DCC for a half eaten hot dog and a packet of mustard. I think the DCC really made out on the deal, to be honest.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I guess the part where I said newcomer threw you off. You had to start somewhere.

Cotton

Staff member
I just figured that the newcomers that come in will be dying to get to know me as soon as possible.

:unsure

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
I enjoy long walks on the beach and lava lamps.

Cotton

Staff member
I enjoy the police ruling my life.

And kolaches.

Cotton

Staff member
Noobs, say hello. It won't hurt, too bad.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Can we start this thread clean and leave it for what it was intended for?

jootep

Brand New Member
I started out on cowboyscentral. At least I think that's what it was called. Then posted for a bit on DCT. I was there for the infamous mass exodus from the previous DCC.

I figured I would start posting after lurking the DCC for the past few years.

Cotton

Staff member
I started out on cowboyscentral. At least I think that's what it was called. Then posted for a bit on DCT. I was there for the infamous mass exodus from the previous DCC.

I figured I would start posting after lurking the DCC for the past few years.
Welcome.

Cowboy Hank

Brand New Member
I was just messing around on Twitter when I saw a tweet about this place and thought I'd check it out. I haven't done any posting on sports boards, but I used to be heavily involved in running a political message board.

Married, father of three, truck driver, former paramedic, Navy veteran. I know more than you on just about any subject. There will be rare exceptions due to repeated concussions affecting my memory, but I probably knew it at one time even if I don't remember it now.

D

Deuce

I know more than you on just about any subject. There will be rare exceptions due to repeated concussions affecting my memory, but I probably knew it at one time even if I don't remember it now.
Nega Schmidty.

Pjtoadie

Brand New Member
Hello all! I have been posting on Cowboys Zone since 2008 but jsmith6919 told me about this forum. It's nice to have a Cowboys forum that isn't family friendly, especially after these last 3 seasons :mad. I hope to post on a here a lot!

Cotton

Staff member
Welcome to the DCC. You will find this forum is the polar opposite of the zone. Make yourself comfortable, but please keep your pants on. There are plenty of assholes already here that walk around with their asscrack showing.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Hello all! I have been posting on Cowboys Zone since 2008 but jsmith6919 told me about this forum. It's nice to have a Cowboys forum that isn't family friendly, especially after these last 3 seasons :mad. I hope to post on a here a lot!
Not family friendly?

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Welcome. Yeah these Cowboys will test your patience and it's nice to have a place where you can vent without worrying about excessive rules like the Zone has.

Sometimes it feels like North Korea over there. Where you gotta keep smiling and saying positive things otherwise you'll be led off and executed at the direction of Dear Leader.

Top Bottom