Schefter: Scott Linehan Under Consideration For Play Caller

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

What happens to Callahan if this happens?

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Back to OL coach, I'm sure we'll run the ball plenty under Linehan though, just look at the Lions!

Cotton

Staff member
Back to OL coach, I'm sure we'll run the ball plenty under Linehan though, just look at the Lions!
They were 14th in rushing attempts last year, and we were 31st. It could be an improvement.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
With Garrett, Callahan, and Linehan, we might throw it 70 times per game

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
What, you didn't like my title?

data

Forbes #1
I don't know what the connection/familiarity is to Scott linehan.

If there is none, maybe this is a sign that Jerry is desperate enough to look outside the Old Boyz Club like lacewell.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Your face is retarded!
I know this.

But you WILL avoid starting threads with a question that does not even disclose the related news, Iamtdg.

You people are going to start making me hit the ban button because I'm growing VERY tired of bumbling threads like this. Go to Twitter and see what is posted about Linehan.

Then, start the thread with the information contained in the Tweet. Iamtdg, YOU WILL START THE THREAD NEXT.

If I see your name beside a new thread after this time stamp that does not include the actual subject matter, I will give you a couple of days off. You people WILL START THINKING AND START PROCESSING INFORMATION BEFORE YOU POST IDIOCY.

You can draw conclusions from the totality of what is posted on Twitter about Linehan. But, you people will stop taking the first thing you see and deciding that it is okay to start threads with vague questions about Bill Callahan. Starting RIGHT NOW.

Cotton

Staff member
I don't know what the connection/familiarity is to Scott linehan.

If there is none, maybe this is a sign that Jerry is desperate enough to look outside the Old Boyz Club like lacewell.
Garrett and him worked together for a year in Miami under Saban.

Cotton

Staff member
I know this.

But you WILL avoid starting threads with a question that does not even disclose the related news, Iamtdg.

You people are going to start making me hit the ban button because I'm growing VERY tired of bumbling threads like this. Go to Twitter and see what is posted about Linehan.

Then, start the thread with the information contained in the Tweet. Iamtdg, YOU WILL START THE THREAD NEXT.

If I see your name beside a new thread after this time stamp that does not include the actual subject matter, I will give you a couple of days off. You people WILL START THINKING AND START PROCESSING INFORMATION BEFORE YOU POST IDIOCY.

You can draw conclusions from the totality of what is posted on Twitter about Linehan. But, you people will stop taking the first thing you see and deciding that it is okay to start threads with vague questions about Bill Callahan. Starting RIGHT NOW.
:towel

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
It's good for the structure norm, but I'm not so sure it's good for the team.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
Our emasculated little bitch is growing up ~sniff~

Top Bottom