Archer: Scouts Inc. takes on Cowboys' draft

Cowboysrule122

Brand New Member
By Todd Archer | ESPNDallas.com

IRVING, Texas – While most draftniks focus their mock draft on the first or first and second rounds, the guys at Scouts Inc. have gone through the entire seven-round process.

For those of you wanting the Cowboys to go heavy on the offensive line, they didn’t disappoint. Three of the team’s six picks were on the offensive line.

Here you go:

1 – DL Sheldon Richardson, Missouri
2 – OL Kyle Long, Oregon
3 – S. J.J. Wilcox, Georgia Southern
4 – CB Sanders Commings, Georgia
5 – OT Ricky Wagner, Wisconsin
6 – C Khaled Holmes, Southern Cal

That would leave the Cowboys on the lookout for running backs, wide receivers and tight ends if the draft fell this way. Richardson, Long and Wilcox were among the team’s national visitors. Holmes would be a good get in the sixth round.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Swap in Pugh for Long and I'd really like it. Though I'd swap out the 3rd and 4th rounders if I could with different players.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I'm not a huge fan of the 3rd and 4th rounders but I love the rest, if that's how it turned out I'd be satisfied for the most part.

D

Deuce

I'm not a huge fan of the 3rd and 4th rounders but I love the rest, if that's how it turned out I'd be satisfied for the most part.
You like Kyle Long? He's one of the few players in the draft I just absolutely cannot stand.

Cowboysrule122

Brand New Member
You like Kyle Long? He's one of the few players in the draft I just absolutely cannot stand.
I'll admit I'm on the fence with Long. I think at least he can play guard at the next level. Pugh the same thing.

Last edited:

Smitty

DCC 4Life
1 – DL Sheldon Richardson, Missouri
2 – OL Justin Pugh, Syracuse
3 – S DJ Swearinger, South Carolina
4 – RB Montee Ball, Wisconsin
5 – OT Ricky Wagner, Wisconsin
6 – C Khaled Holmes, Southern Cal

There. That'd be spank-worthy.

Bluestar71

Brand New Member
I like Pugh a lot. I think he could be a good RT.
Have you seen him play? He's too weak for LT. There's no way he holds up at RT.

I think he's a raw player to make a second round pick but Long looks like he can be made into a player. I'd much prefer Warford in the 2nd but I wouldn't mind Long as an alternative. Everybody advocating Pugh will be sorry if he gets here and you see how Doug Free-ish he plays.

Top Bottom