Scott Wright Final Mock

D

Deuce

I would take Bernanrd, Barrett Jones or Schwenke over Bell in the 3rd, but I would still be happy overall.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I don't want any player with the word "underachieving" in their description. We have enough problems without adding that.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't want any player with the word "underachieving" in their description. We have enough problems without adding that.
His player evaluations suck. Kawann Short has been anything but an underachiever at Purdue. He was an absolute beast and a dominant player. You don't get 7 sacks in a season and 19.5 sacks in a career while playing in the Big Ten if you are an underachieving DT. I think anyone that watched significant amounts of Big Ten football can tell you that underachieving is a terrible descriptive word to use on Short.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I like it, although I do not want a RB that high. I'd take Schwenke or Greene there and jerk it roughly.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
His player evaluations suck. Kawann Short has been anything but an underachiever at Purdue. He was an absolute beast and a dominant player. You don't get 7 sacks in a season and 19.5 sacks in a career while playing in the Big Ten if you are an underachieving DT. I think anyone that watched significant amounts of Big Ten football can tell you that underachieving is a terrible descriptive word to use on Short.
I only saw him play once, and it was against Marshall, but damn, the guy looked really good.

Top Bottom