Per NFL news....Romo to IR

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Back surgery....done. Orton announced as starter by Garrett.

D

Deuce

The absolute shittiest way to end of the year. QB done. 2nd back surgery in 1 year after being given $100M. Coach will be retained because of all the injuries. Losing a winnable division on the last weekend.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Who really cares?

This team had no shot at anything one way or the other, it sucks that Romo got hurt but maybe that expedites us going into the tank and ending up with the top 5 pick we all know we will need to replace Romo.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Welcome back, Jason. How about you hang out for another 3-4 years?

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I'm still not convinced Garrett is back, this certainly raises the chances of it of course, but if they get embarrassed by 3+ TD's in this final game I think Garrett is gone.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Who really cares?

This team had no shot at anything one way or the other, it sucks that Romo got hurt but maybe that expedites us going into the tank and ending up with the top 5 pick we all know we will need to replace Romo.
No...the uncertainty of back issues has always confused Jerry.

Remember Haley? Novacek?

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
They meant he was just taking it day to day until the surgery happened.
Seems to be the case in Dallas. The idiotic optimism even bleeds into injury diagnosis. Seen it over and over.

Cotton

Staff member
Seems to be the case in Dallas. The idiotic optimism even bleeds into injury diagnosis. Seen it over and over.
It has been especially bad this year.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
No...the uncertainty of back issues has always confused Jerry.

Remember Haley? Novacek?
Yes and that's exactly what I mean, we will continue on with Romo until we bottom out and then end up in the top 5.

I do think if Manziel is available within 3-5 or so slots of our pick that we will trade up but I doubt that happens at this point unless he goes and shits on the bed in his hotel room during the Combine or something.

Cotton

Staff member
NFL is still stating that Romo not being on the injury report is under investigation.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Jerry says....Jerry says... thanks coach.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
sign me up :happydance
I'd be all in with any of the top QB prospects this year. But knowing Jerry, he's put all his eggs in Romo's basket. On top of it he never planned for when Troy retired. In fact his only attempt at finding a QB afterwards was when reached for Carter. I don't think at Jerry's age now that he has the desire to start over with a young QB. He'll go down in flames with Romo and then we'll have to desperately try to find a new QB while settling for scrubs in the short term.

Top Bottom