Packers at Cowboys | Week 15 Gameday Chatter Thread | 12/15/13

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Guess I'll get things rolling this week.

If the defense isn't an absolute train-wreck I have the Cowboys winning. If we get another Broncos/Saints/Bears performance from the defense say hello to .500

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Time to make Flynn rich again.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Time to make Flynn rich again.
:lol

Pretty much.

BTW, nice to see we got rid the old banner. Maybe getting rid of Ratliff's stank can send some good vibes our way.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Guess I'll get things rolling this week.

If the defense isn't an absolute train-wreck I have the Cowboys winning. If we get another Broncos/Saints/Bears performance from the defense say hello to .500
And goodbye to the playoffs.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Somehow the odds makers have Dallas as a 7 point favorite.

I don't think they're that much better than the Packers, even without Rodgers.

jester

Brand New Member
We know how this story ends. We play well enough for a win and build hooes only for a collasal meltdown vs the Eagles w the division on the line.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
We know how this story ends. We play well enough for a win and build hooes only for a collasal meltdown vs the Eagles w the division on the line.
This time is different. This time I could easily see us losing out.

Cotton

Staff member

Yeah, that seems too much. My only guess is that Vegas doesn't watch all the games.

jester

Brand New Member
Yeah, that seems too much. My only guess is that Vegas doesn't watch all the games.
I don't thing they do. They got some crazy algorithm scientific method like which mascot would win in a fight.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
You're probably right.

It's not like its a billion dollar industry where they might care about the outcome or anything.

Cotton

Staff member
You're probably right.

It's not like its a billion dollar industry where they might pay attention or anything.
It was a Smitty joke, homeboy.

Cotton

Staff member
I don't think that's true
I don't believe what you think is not true... to be true. Which I think makes what you think true, truthfully.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
These last 3 games will be entertaining one way or the other. Logically, there is no real reason to root for us to make the playoffs because nobody is getting out of Seattle alive but it's what we do. On the other hand, I think Jerry and Stephen are setting Garrett up for a firing if we miss the playoffs with all this bullshit talk about "doing something special", so that'll be fun.

Carp

DCC 4Life

You get 3 points for being at home...so really we are getting 4. Also, lots of money will come in on the Packers...their fan base bets them pretty loyally. The spread makes sense from a betting standpoint.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
These last 3 games will be entertaining one way or the other. Logically, there is no real reason to root for us to make the playoffs because nobody is getting out of Seattle alive but it's what we do. On the other hand, I think Jerry and Stephen are setting Garrett up for a firing if we miss the playoffs with all this bullshit talk about "doing something special", so that'll be fun.
We have made the playoffs once since 2008 and haven't made it since 2009. I'm tired of missing the playoffs. I am rooting hard for it because I grew up with the playoffs as a birthright for this team and I miss it. I understand it might be bad longterm or at least futile to make the playoffs, but I still want it, come what may.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
I'm not a violent person, but I would punch Jaworski square in the dick if given the opportunity.

Top Bottom