Rams Contact Fav-Ruh

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I'm more surprised that he declined then the rams contacting him.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I'm more surprised that he declined then the rams contacting him.
I bet if the Rams were contending, he would think about it.

There would be a chopper over Favre's compound in Kiln and non-stop ESPN coverage to see if white smoke comes out of the chimney.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Good lord, will this man ever go away. Granted this isn't his fault, but criminey.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I know a lot of people have a hatred for Favre but I saw him play several times when he was in his prime and he was one of the most gifted athletes I have ever seem play the position.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
I know a lot of people have a hatred for Favre but I saw him play several times when he was in his prime and he was one of the most gifted athletes I have ever seem play the position.
Unfortunately, being a huge douchebag and having a media buzz everytime he wiped his ass tends to dilute his so-called legacy.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Unfortunately, being a huge douchebag and having a media buzz everytime he wiped his ass tends to dilute his so-called legacy.
Really don't know about the douchebag thing and the media is just a self serving ballyhoo so I didn't caught up in it. I did see him several times in Texas stadium though.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Really don't know about the douchebag thing and the media is just a self serving ballyhoo so I didn't caught up in it. I did see him several times in Texas stadium though.
I agree with ya about the media. They have gotten amazingly annoying over the past 10 years. Everything...EVERYTHING is blown out of proportion and is a story.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I agree with ya about the media. They have gotten amazingly annoying over the past 10 years. Everything...EVERYTHING is blown out of proportion and is a story.
Their reason to exist is based around having stories.

It's a classic case of conflict of interest. The more of a story something is, the more money they make. This is obviously in direct conflict with a duty to make sure their stories are truthful. Obviously if they are telling straight up lies, no one would buy their stories, but they are incentivized to push the limits as far as they can into the fantastical.

Top Bottom